EKTA KAPOOR UPSET WITH RS 100 CR TREND IN BOLLYWOOD
The days are gone when a movie was declared a hit if it had completed one month successfully in cinema halls, now a movie is said to be a blockbuster only if it earns whopping Rs 100 crore at the box office. But producer Ekta Kapoor finds this trend awful. The TV czarina who also produces Bollywood films finds the 100 crore trend the worst phase of the film industry.
Latest Bollywood News
- IIFA Fever: Deepika Padukone grooves to ‘Deewani Mastani’
- Kushal Tandon opens up about dating Ankita Lokhande
- Deepika, Ranveer, Bajirao Mastani top winners at IIFA 2016
- IIFA: Deepika Padukone refuses to share stage with Priyanka Chopra
- Confirmed! Zoya Akhtar’s next based on street rappers rolls in 2017