EKTA KAPOOR UPSET WITH RS 100 CR TREND IN BOLLYWOOD
The days are gone when a movie was declared a hit if it had completed one month successfully in cinema halls, now a movie is said to be a blockbuster only if it earns whopping Rs 100 crore at the box office. But producer Ekta Kapoor finds this trend awful. The TV czarina who also produces Bollywood films finds the 100 crore trend the worst phase of the film industry.
Latest Bollywood News
- Dev Patel nominated for Oscars 2017 for ‘Lion’
- SRK fans slam BJP’s Vijayvargiya for comparing actor with Dawood
- ‘Dhoom 2’ actress Rimi Sen joins BJP, Sunny Deol likely to join
- In pics: ‘FIR’ actress Kavita Kaushik’s haldi ceremony
- Farhan Akhtar parties with ex-wife Adhuna Bhabani