Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor who was admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following malaria and dengue co-infection has been discharged from hospital Thursday night. He is doing fine, informs family members. "Rishi Kapoor is absolutely fine now and he got discharged last ni
rishi kapoor News
Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor admitted to Mumbai Lilavati hospital following dengue and malaria. The actor is said to be responding to treatment and doing fine, according to a spokesperson of the Lilavati Hospital at suburban Bandra West. "Rishi Kapoor was hospitalised yesterday (Wednesday).
When few years ago Abhishek Bachchan’s engagement with Karishma Kapoor broke off, many thought that the two famous ‘filmi’ families will never be on the same page again. But we must remember that this is Bollywood, where real life is often as interesting as reel life. It looks like the Kapoor fam
Latest Bollywood News
- First Look: Amitabh sports a pot-bellied look in ‘Piku’
- Action Jackson: Ajay, Sonakshi's funny romance in 'Keeda' song
- Poster: Randeep and Nandana get bold in ‘Rang Rasiya’
- Ranveer Singh, Parineeti Chopra get tattooed for 'Kill Dil'
- ‘PK’ is the toughest role in my career, says Aamir