Why Shakti Kapoorâ€™s reign in Bigg Boss could end this week!
When it comes to Bigg Boss, one man who is trusted beyond judgment is celebrity publicist and reality show specialist Dale Bhagwagar, who handled the media for the maximum number of celebrities on reality shows including Shilpa Shetty (Big Brother), Rakhi Sawant, Kashmera Shah, Ashmit Patel, Sherlyn Chopra (Bigg Boss), IshQ Bector (Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachcho), Natasha Suri (Big Switch) and many more.
Another Bigg Boss winner Rahul Roy has been Dale’s close friend, while the controversial Ashmit Patel was his client during his stint in Bigg Boss last year. Even Pakistani actress Veena Malik got invited on the show because of a controversy with Neetu Chandra, yet another of Dale’s clients. Earlier, the PR specialist is known to have discussed media strategies with Ali Merchant for both, him and Sara Khan, and to have received an offer to handle Rahul Bhatt.
Before Bigg Boss Season 5 rolled, Dale spoke to contestants Shakti Kapoor, Mahek Chahal, Juhi Parmar and gave them tips and tricks for survival in the House. He received an offer to handle Shradha Sharma too, but has admitted to have counseled and guided this year’s most controversial contestant Pooja Misrra about survival tactics on the show and is even labeled as her ‘guerilla publicist’ for the season. Though officially, the publicist has admitted to handling only Amar Upadhyay for Season 5.
Dale, who rides controversy and understands reality shows like the back of his hand, has made the most shocking prediction today. He feels, Shakti Kapoor who entered the House with 12 female contestants and amidst widespread speculation across the country just 3 weeks ago, could be evicted from the show this week.
The public relations expert states 5 reasons, why Shakti Kapoor could be ousted from Bigg Boss this week. He says:
1) Shradha Sharma, Pooja Bedi and Mahek Chahal may be lesser known compared to Shaktiji, but Shaktiji has lost out on a lot of drama and loyal fans in the last week, which would directly affect the votes he gets this week.
2) Shaktiji was seen (and more importantly, perceived) playing politics with other Housemates, which has diminished his hold over the House where he reigned as the most popular Captain of the House once.
3) He has received flack for slapping Miss Afghanistan, Vida Samadzai’s butt on the show.
4) His long-time friend Pooja Bedi, with her consistent attacks on Shaktiji, has ‘branded’ him a person who ‘bitches’, ‘back-bites, is ‘not a gentleman’ or a ‘good family man’. Whether we like it or not, the fact is that Pooja and her followers have tarnished Shaktiji’s image on the show.
5) Currently, Shaktiji has zero back-up support outside the House. There is no professional PR machinery or management agency, lobbying or routing for him. This will largely affect the number of votes he gets in this crucial time.