When Celina Jaitley’s room caught fire


Hot Celina Jaitley narrowly escaped death. All of a sudden her room caught fire. She was asleep in her room but with the continuous bark of her dog, Gooblee, she woke up. She was shocked to discover that the television set in her room sparked and caught fire. There was smoke all over the house.

She used her presence of mind and immediately sprung to the situation and unplug the main switch. She narrowly escaped the life threatening situation as the TV set was just a few inches away from her bed! Luckily, she escapes the terrible situation.

Recently, the sexy siren hit the headlines for her secret engagement with Dubai based hotelier Peter Haag.


Related Bollywood Pictures

  • Celebs attend the 13th Indian Telly Awards
  • Celebrity Shared Social Media Images
  • Lakmé Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 Day 5
  • Golmaal Returns: Movie Stills
  • Celina Jaitly at Radio Mirchi for LGBT Community