Top 5 Abhishek - Aishwarya Moments
1) It was way back in 2005 when Abhishek Bachchan along with Amitabh Bachchan came together for the first time to do an item number with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the Film ‘Bunty Aur Babli’. Reports said that during the shooting of ‘Bunty and Babli’ Abhishek Bachchan and RaniMukherjee were seeing each other, but we feel that connection between Abhi and Ash grew a little stronger during the shooting of this item number. They were even seen dancing to the tunes of Kajrare from the movie ‘Bunty and Babli’ along with father-in-law Mr Amitabh Bachchan at IIFA in 2005.
2) During the shooting of Dhoom2 in2006 when the chemistry between Abhishek and Aishwarya sizzled off screen. Although Aishwarya was paired opposite Hritik Roshan but love was in the air for Abhishek and Aishwarya. The two fell seriously and madly in love on the sets of Dhoom2 and we can say that the feeling from both sides just kept on igniting. It was an affair not to be written off but to be made the love of the millennium. It was even said that papa Bachchan even liked Aishwarya a lot and wanted her to be the ‘Bachchan Bahu’.
3) Love was everywhere for them and it showed it the movie ‘Guru’. They were not only considered a rocking couple onscreen but were considered the same in real life to. After the huge success of the movie ‘Guru’ Abhishek decided to propose Aishwarya for marriage. He had even consulted his dad before proposing her. It was freezing cold in London when he went down on his knees and proposed her outside her hotel after an award function. Probably Abhishek broke millions of female heart and became Aishwarya’s forever and they just could not wait any more to get married to each other.
4) It was the most awaited day in the year2007 as the whole of India wanted to see Abhi and Ash get married. They got married on 20th April with not much Bollywood stars in the wedding. Abhishek looked like a literal Punjabi whereas Aishwarya draped in a beautiful saree with gajra tied around her hair. She looked stunning so did her hubby. During that Smt. Teji Bachchan mother of Amitabh Bachchan was ailing and was hospitalised. Since many people from the film fraternity were left out they were not that happy with their exclusion. It was purely a match made in heaven.
5) In the year 2009 Abhishek Bachchan was seen with wife Aishwarya and parents Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan in New York City airport as they celebrated his birthday. It was his first birthday after marriage with wife and family. It was said that it was one of the most memorable day of his life. Since the Bachchan family is known to make each other’s birthday very special this time even wife Aishwarya flew down all the way to New Zealand to surprise hubby Abhishek and to make him feel all the more special on that day. Now that’s what we call a lovely birthday surprise.