Fire breaks out in Shahrukh Khan’s residence Mannat


A minor fire broke out at Shahrukh Khan’s beach facing bungalow Mannat which is located in Suburban Bandra, West around 11 at night. The fire broke out due to a minor short circuit, informed by fire officials.

The short circuit occurred in his bathroom’s exhaust fan on the seventh floor of the building and it raised the fire alarm of the bungalow. The fire was quickly brought under control after alert security guard called up the fire brigade. Two fire brigades rushed to the spot to extinguish the fire. The family at first used BCP powder available at home to extinguish the fire.

No injuries were recorded. Shahrukh and Gauri were present in their house when the incident took place.


Related Bollywood Pictures

  • Celebrities campaign for Elections 2014
  • Comedy Nights With Kapil | Happy New Year Special
  • HNY Team 1st Indian Film at The Google & Twitter Headquarters
  • Celebs grace Star Plus Box Office India Awards
  • Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri Khan