Fire breaks out at Shilpa Shetty-Raj Kundra’s residence


The first floor of Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s residence caught fire. Luckily, the couple was not at home when the incident took place. They were in London. Immediately fire brigade was called to the spot and the fire was put under control, as per sources. The fire broke out due to short circuit in the air-conditioner on the first floor of Shilpa and Raj’s Juhu residence.

Two fire brigades arrived on the spot and extinguished the fire. On hearing the news, Raj and Shilpa panicked but they were relaxed to hear that it was put down. No damage was reported till now.

It was not too long when fire broke out at Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s bungalow which stands at Andheri West due to short circuit in the air-conditioner of Sridevi’s room. Sridevi with her two daughters, Jhanvi and Kushi were all present at the house when the incident took place. They were alert with the fire alarm in the house.  They immediately evacuated the house. Fire brigade was called in.

"A short circuit in the air conditioner installed in the bedroom led to the fire which gutted an entire room and furniture”, fire brigade officials said.

Sridevi and her two daughters were at her mother-in-law’s room when the bedroom caught fire. Fire destroyed some property of Sridevi’s bedroom. The actress quickly acted to the situation, she sent her mother-in-law to Sanjay Kapoor’s residence and sent her two daughters for a dinner with their friends and they put their pets in car and it is heard that the family had to spend the night in a hotel as the electricity of the house was cut.

Producer Boney Kapoor who was not present at the situation was rushed home from Bandra, after receiving the news. He stayed there till 9.30.

Check out more about