Ash-Abhi, Saif-Kareena's 'New Year' plan revealed
New Year is a time favoured by the stars of Bollywood when they take time off shooting and go sightseeing or relaxing. New Year is known for parties and family gatherings all round the world and the stars certainly do not want to be left out! Let’s take a quick look at some of the stars’ New Year plans:
1. Deepika Padukone – Deepika sure knows how to make both ends work. She has flown to the Maldives with her family to spend the vacations together. She will be returning just before 31st December to Mumbai where she plans to usher in the New Year with friends and partying.
2. Shah Rukh Khan – SRK is known to give family priority over everything. Therefore, it is evident who will be celebrating the New Year with. SRK will be going to Phuket, Thailand with family. The family will be holidaying together after a long time.
3. Shahid Kapoor – Shahid plans to spend the New Year in LA along with pals. He is still riding on the celebratory mood of R..Rajkumar.
4.Sonam Kapoor – Currently shooting in Rajasthan, Sonam plans to halt in Mumbai and then head off to Goa to usher in 2014.
5. Akshay Kumar – Akshay, also known to be a family oriented person plans to usher in the New Year in Goa along with wife, Twinkle and children, Aarav and Nitara.
6. Aamir Khan – Mr. Perfectionist has all his plans chalked out well in advance. As per his tradition, he will be retiring to his Panchgani house where he goes to celebrate the New Year every year. He will be accompanied by his family- wife Kiran and son Azad along with close friends.
7. Madhuri Dixit – the charming actress will be holidaying in Singapore with husband Shriram Nene and kids, Arin and Ryan.
8. Saif and Kareena – The lovebirds sure know how to keep the romance alive. They will be going to Gstaad in Switzerland where they will spend the New Year day in a chalet in the snow clad mountains.
9. Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai – Bollywood’s first son and Bahu will be spending 31st December in Dubai along with their one year old daughter, Aaradhya.
10. Sanjay Dutt –
The actor, who raised a hue and cry with his allegedly unfairly granted parole
will be spending time this 31stDecember with his apparently sick
wife, Maanyata and kids, Shahraan and Iqra.