Bollywood actresses and motherhood, in 2010-11
Motherhood has always been the cherished dream of women and the Bollywood actresses are no different. The year 2010 saw many a famous cine stars turning mother and a few are expecting the baby in 2011. It is emotionally and physically a life changing experience. Lets find out about our popular Big screen stars who turned mother or are would be mothers.
1. Kajol Actress Kajol is a popular name in Bollywood and needs no introduction. Kajol and her hubby, Ajay Devgan have seven year old daughter Nysa. On 13th September 2010, Kajol delivered her second baby. The boy is named Yug. The new member will bring joy to the family. Kajol is happy spending most of her time with the children.
2. Karisma Kapoor Sanjay Kapur is a Delhi based businessman and the lucky husband of glamour goddess Karisma Kapoor. They have a five year old daughter named Samaira and in March 2010 Karisma became a proud mother of a baby boy. They have named the boy, Kiaan.
3. Nandita Das Nandita Das is a well known name to the film critics and the movie goers alike, for her controversial role in Fire. Nandita Das is happily married with Subodh Maskara, who is a businessman by profession. This year was a celebration time for them as Nandita gave birth to a baby boy.
4. Amrita Arora Amrita Arora is known for the oomph factor that she brought to her movies. She got married to the man of her love, Shakeel Ladak. The actress is on a sabbatical and is away from the glares of the camera. She became a proud mom this year. Expectedly, she is busy attending to her bundle of joy and doesn’t have a plan to return to the tinsel town soon.
5. Konkona Sen Sharma Konkona Sen Sharma has brilliantly acted in the memorable films such as Wake Up Sid and Page 3. Her performance has been admired by both critic and the audience alike. Konkona and her long time love interest, Ranvir Shourie got married in a low key ceremony on 3rd September 2011. Konkona is expecting her first child in some time, March, this year.
6. Rituparna Sengupta
The Bengali beauty Rituparna Sengupta has acted in Bollywood off beat movies earlier. Her movie “Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji” is all set to release in 2011. The pregnant actress is supposed to deliver her second child in the first part of this year. The work life balance of the actress is really commendable.
As the motherhood ushers new joy in the life of the Bollywood divas, the male fans are nevertheless disheartened. Well life goes on. We can only expect more such happy news in the time to come.