When antibiotics almost killed Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan was immediately rushed to hospital after popping an antibiotic. The antibiotic caused allergic reaction and Hrithik was immediately admitted to hospital. 15 minutes of delay might have proved fatal.
"It was an allergic reaction to the antibiotics I was taking. Lungs and throat went into spasm. I reached hospital just in time...All cool now. I'm under observation," Hrithik said from the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Sunday night.
The reaction of the allergic was so violent that the family members were scared to see his condition. He was rushed to hospital around 4 p.m. He is under doctor’s supervision.
An hour after being admitted, Hrithik said via sms: "It was an allergic reaction. I made it to the hospital just in time. Fifteen minutes more could've proved fatal...Lungs just closed...My voice-box is affected."
It is a reaction to the medicine that he is taking for malaria. However, the hunk received rave reviews for his awesome performance in ‘Guzaarish’ and unfortunately, he is enjoying his success in the hospital.
Hopefully, he is doing fine and soon Hrithik will get discharged from hospital.