5 most romantic Bollywood movies
Bollywood has produced some of the most romantic films ever made. It is almost impossible to chalk down five movies. However, as we had to make five choices, we made the list of the most romantic Bollywood films.
5. Kal Ho Na Ho - The iconic film, which rocked the whole country. The story is on Aman, who is suffering from a heart problem. Set is New York it a story about three friends Rohit ( Saif Ali Khan), Naina (Preity Zinta) and Aman (Sharukh Khan). He brings life and light into their lives.
4. Kuch Na Kaho - The film that released in 2003, starred Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwriya Rai. Many cultural stereotypes were broken by the film. The film is set in New York, with his mother. They are real close but his mother wants him to get married. He meets girls, on account of his match making fest, and meets Namrata (Aishwariya Rai). They set their sights on each other, they fell in love.
3. Mughal E Azam - The movie was not less than icon, the sexiest moments in Bollywood being revealed. The iron laws of the state do not allow the lovers to love. 2002 saw this spectacular movie being release by the Bfi group. The powerful performances given by Prithviraj Kapoor and Madhubala and the beauty of the Mughal Palaces were enthralling.
2. Devdas - Who in India, has not heard of Devdas? The iconic film is probably loved by one and all. The experience of love by the different characters in the film, and the way in which it is presented is truly iconic. The hero loves, but cannot express it. Paro loves but cannot find the guy who can give that love back to her, and Chandramukhi trades in love. The love story of this movie totally enthralled the audience. Women especially loved the movie as they could themselves relate to it. It is an emotional movie and will surely make you cry.
1. Awara - The chemistry shown on screen between the iconic Raj Kapoor and Nargis is unimaginably romantic. The emotional connection between the two actors totally enthralled the audience. The film, the shots and the songs all has a depth of romance hidden in them. The film was loved by the audience who gave it a big, thumbs up.